Financial Statements Ratio Analysis Course
How to analyse financial statements using key ratios
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2.5 hours
This Financial Statements Ratio Analysis course is designed to show the entrepreneur, managers, professionals, bookkeepers and other users of financial statements, how to analyse financial statements using key ratios, and to use this information to write a report on the financial health of the business.
The course uses the three main statements, Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position and Cash Flow Statement
By the end of this course, you will be able to efficiently analyse the main financial statements, and using a number of key ratios, write a report using our proprietary Analysis Template, which highlights the effectiveness of the business in generating sales revenue through to cash flow.
Key is the proprietary integrated financial health analysis workbook, which will generate the information required to read the Financials and the conversion of this information into our analysis report template in order to generate a written report on the financial health of the business.
What will you learn in this course:
- Easy to follow Video Presented Modules by an experienced practising Accountant
Comprehensive Downloadable Notes for each Module
Powerful Business Health Analyser Workbook
Online Self-tests and Assignments
Technical Support for all online Access Queries
Email Support for all Content Queries from a professional accountant
Also a Powerful Business Health Analyzer Workbook to easily calculate:
Cash Flow Generation
Asset & Working Capital Management
Operational Efficiencies and Productivity of Employees & Assets
Ratio analysis, including EBITDA
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- A basic Understanding of Financial Statements
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Financial Statements Ratio Analysis
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Introduction 09:13 09:13
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Part 2: Return on Equity 06:24 06:24
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Part 3: Ratio Analysis Introduction 10:36 10:36
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Part 4: Operational Analysis 48:04 48:04
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Part 5: Financial Analysis 16:07 16:07
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Part 6: Gearing 11:06 11:06
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Part 7: Porters Five Forces 18:16 18:16
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Part 8: Company Income Tax 18:26 18:26
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Part 9: Financial Analysis Workbook 15:32 15:32
- Financial Statements Ratio Analysis - Part 10: Closing and way forward 02:27 02:27
BizfacilityFinancial Training Since 2010
Being from Bizfacility Financial training for over 10 years of providing training to accountants, bookkeepers and various business owners and companies, we also offer self-study courses to provide value adding knowledge, skills and tools through remote training and engagement that enables you to become more financially skilled.
We offer a variety of self- study courses, packages to provide understanding of all aspects of Bookkeeping, Accounting, Financial instruments, Management Accounting and Financial procedures that are essential for the running of a business.
As finance is a universal language, all online courses offered through UDEMY, are useful to anyone in the world as it complies with IFRS (International Framework of Reporting Standards) and does not include any country specific vat or tax content.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now