Financial Analysis - Must Skill for Every Banking Executive
Short & Crisp Course on Financial Analysis for Every Banker
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1.5 hours
Do you want to develop your Financial Analysis skill to grow in your Bank's organisational hierarchy?
Then this is the course for you - Financial Analysis - Must Skill for Every Banking Executive!
In this course, you will learn some amazing logic behind
• Minimum Current Ratio of 1.33
• Restrictions in utilisation of Short-Term Funds for Long Term Purpose
• Maximum Debt Equity Ratio of 2:1 or 3:1
• How Inventory & Debtor Levels will influence Liquidity & Profitability
• DSCR Computation & why most banks insist on 1.75 Times
• Relationship between Sales and Fixed Assets & Total Assets
• Why Profit is not equal to Cash
You will go through an amazing and deep learning journey. Now and then, I will ask you questions during the course of the lecture - whenever you come across a question from my side, pause the screen, take a moment to think, and then write down your answer on your notepad/paper.
It may happen that your answers may not be right in the first instance. With some explanations and additional information, I will ask you the same question once again - but to your surprise, you will give the correct answer and that's the progress you are going to achieve with this course. This learning process will long last in your memory for years together.
Why you should take this course?
- This course will help you to know about ratios and Cash Flow Analysis better. You will see the rationale behind all those numbers.
- Lectures will be simple, useful & understandable.
- You will find the lectures to be more interactive and you will be given useful tips on Financial Analysis.
- It will give you several bulb on moments in your learning experience and will help you to do your work more efficiently.
- It will improve your confidence to face financial statements and aim for good heights.
- Value for money.
- Life long Access.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Bank Executives
- Credit Officers
- Credit Managers
- Credit Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Finance Managers
- Accounts Managers
What will you learn in this course:
- Beauty of Financial Analysis
- Some Amazing logics related to Current Ratio, Debt Equity Ratio, DSCR, Working Capital Turnover Ratios, etc.
- Develop ability to read Cash Flow Statement
- Develop ability to read Fund Flow Statement
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No basic knowledge required
- Only the zeal to learn Financial Analysis
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Welcome Lecture 01:28 01:28
Beauty of Financial Analysis
Financial Ratio Analysis- Amazing Tool in Financial Analysis
CA Raja ClassesPassionate Chartered Accountant and Educator, bringing finance to life
I am a Chartered Accountant with tonnes of passion for teaching.
I teach Financial Management & Strategic Financial Management for Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy and Company Secretary students in Ernakulam, India. I also hold Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Finance from Symbiosis, Pune and Bachelors in Commerce, from Loyola College, Chennai.
I worked in State Bank of India as Assistant Vice President - Credit for a period of four years after which i started my Chartered Accountancy Practice. During the stint in State Bank of India, I worked on credit proposals of Mid Corporate Units and gained good experience in Financial Analysis, Risk Assessment, Viability Study, Evaluating business models, Project Finance, Working Capital Management, etc.
I conduct work shops for Entrepreneurs, Chartered Accountancy / Cost and Management Accountancy Students on the topics like Project Finance, Credit Risk Assessment, Entrepreneurship Development, Finance for Non Finance Executives, etc.
I love teaching and i want fundamentals of accounting and finance to reach students and so i am here.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now