Exploring Management Concept and Evaluation of Management
A comprehensive understanding of the importance of management and its historical evolution.
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
Welcome to the first module of Management Theory and Practice. In this module, we will learn about the very basic concepts of management and in light of them we will understand the different types of managers, as well as a detailed review of the challenges facing the management process along with the history and evaluation of management thinking, and inline it with the today's modern world. For this, we have divided this module into two parts, the first covering basic management concepts, and types of managers, and analyzing the various challenges in management, while in the second part, we consider narrating the history of the evolution of management theories, including Relationship theory, quantitative management, systems approach, modified process management, and contingency approach. This dynamic module equips participants with a comprehensive understanding of the importance of management and its historical evolution
What will you learn in this course:
- A possible objective of this module could be:
- To provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of management.
- To understand essential management concepts, different types of managers, and common challenges faced in the field of management.
- To understand the evolutionary journey of management theories, including key frameworks such as scientific management, relationship theory, quantitative management, systems approach, modified process management, and contingency approach.
- Through this dynamic module, participants will gain a deeper appreciation for the importance of management and its historical development."
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Knowledge of Business Administration or Management Science.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for participants to convey ideas, motivate teams, and interact with.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Understanding Management Concepts, Importance, and Challenges
- Introduction to management concepts and their importance 23:24 23:24
- Types of Managers and Their Characteristics 12:19 12:19
- Challenges Faced by Management and Their Solutions 22:45 22:45
- Understanding Management Science
History and Evaluation of Management Theories
MAS LearningManagement Sciences, Business Administration,
Our professional journey weaves a rich tapestry, seamlessly integrating diverse roles in academia, administration, and research. With a wealth of experience spanning these domains, we offer a multifaceted perspective. As an unwavering educator and influential mentor, our commitment to excellence shines through in a consistent track record of achievements within the realm of Business Administration and Management Sciences. Beyond mastering intricate courses, we've made an indelible mark by nurturing the intellectual growth of our students, providing invaluable guidance and mentorship.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now