This is the course designed to take you from the cubicle to the corner office. You've mastered the technical aspects of your career and feel you are ready to make a real difference in your organization. But the difference between middle management and executive management is profound. Technical mastery is assumed. What's more important is how you lead and influence others through relationships and communication skills. When you enter a boardroom, you command presence with poise and confidence. Wouldn't it be nice if opportunity found you, rather than waiting for random chance. This is the course that turns the tables. Take control of your career and accelerate your path to the corner office.
Who this course is for:
- High potential professionals, particularly those working in accounting and finance
What Will I Get ?
- Plan a path to the corner office.
- Excel in the executive role.
- Attain strategic levels of influence.
- Lead with confidence and poise under pressure.
- You better be serious about moving from the cubicle to the corner office