Excel Dashboard Crash Course
Steps to Create Advanced Excel Dashboard for Data Analytics with Visual using Excel Tools, Functions and Excel Macros
Created by Yodalearning, Last Updated 25-Oct-2019, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Analyze data and create reports in a fraction of the time of spreadsheets
- Create new powerful calculations, KPIs and Key Metrics
- Plot data on Map in Advanced Excel Dashboard
- Learn 3 types of Dashboards in this course
- Learn to make Excel Dashboard using Pivot tables
- Learn to create Excel Dashboard using Functions
- Learn to create Excel Dashboard using Macros and Functions
- Get Conclusion of all 3 Excel dashboards
- Course works on all Microsoft Excel versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. Of course the newer the better, but some features works same in all the versions.
- Basic understanding of Excel because We'll take you to the advanced level in this Excel Dashboard crash CourseCourse
Dashboard help user visualizes complex scenarios and problem better. Manager with the help of Advanced Excel dashboard can make better business decisions.
Our course is meant for professional working at different levels of careers, i.e., From MIS executive to Data Analyst.
MS Excel made it easy to make Dashboards for any Analytics. Business user can easily analyze data to create powerful reports and dashboards in a fraction of the time of traditional spreadsheets.
In this course, you'll learn to make dashboard in Excel in different ways:
Dashboard using Pivot Table like Multiple Pivot, Interlinked Pivot, Slicer buttons to control charts, Advanced Charts, etc.
- Text Function in Excel
- Naming the dynamic data and the using it in function
- Create Chart for comparison from the Pivot table
- Create Trend line from the Pivot table
- Creating Pie Chart from Slab Report from Pivot table
- Inserting Slicer using Chart & Customize Slicer Setting
Dashboard using Excel Functions:
- Importing Data from the Internet
- Converting Line Item into a Currency Table
- Calculation of Currency using INDEX and MATCH
- AverageIF for calculating Country Wise Salary
- Dynamic Dropdown
- List longitude and latitude with plotting data on dashboard
- Using REPT Function based on the percentage calculation
- Advanced INDEX and MATCH with multiple references
- Insert World Map into the chart
- Plotting Data on Map Chart and Controlling Map Preview from drop-down
- Preparing the base by removing duplicate for Dashboard
Dashboard using Excel Macros & Functions
- Implementation of OFFSET for dynamic data
- Using macro to update pivot table based on the Job Type
- Preparing data for Spiderweb chart and change the graph setting
- Use of Array functions like MAXIF and MINIF with single and multiple parameters
- Creating Name Range using shortcut
This course is for all business users who want to learn how to create management reports, analyze data and create interactive dashboards using Excel 2010 and later versions.
Benefits Of Excel Dashboard Crash Course
- It Provides an Overview OF your Problem
- You get to avail total Visibility into your Business
- Excel Dashboards provide extreme flexibility
- Saves more time at Work
- Increased Profits
- You’ll get Improved Results with interactive Dashboards
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 4 hrs. for the benefit of lifetime Ninja status on Advanced Excel Dashboard Crash Course.
Who this course is for:
- People who analyze data and create new insight
- People who do reporting and create dashboards
- Professionals working with large amount of Data
Introduction to Dashboard CoursePreview00:03:08
Introduction to 1st DashboardPreview00:01:06
1st Dashboard using Pivot
2nd Dashboard using Functions
3rd Dashboard using Functions $ Macros