Excel for Everyone
Advanced Excel Course
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - Hindi
LEARNING EXCEL WITH EXCELLENCE, this program is constructed to help each and everyone interested to make life easy, learn Microsoft Excel.
From the fundamentals to the most advanced features, this training covers everything you need to know about Excel. After taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at a professional level.
Developed by a Microsoft Certified Trainer who has an experience of 15+ years and has trained more than 50,000+ participants, teaching individuals of all skill levels how to use Microsoft Excel.
Are you a business professional needing to up-skill?
In this course, the aim is to take you from knowing nothing about Microsoft Excel to being able to use, IF functions, Advanced Charts, Pivot Tables Advanced Functions, Dashboards using Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Hlookup , Keyboard Shortcuts
Buckle up your gears and get ready to be an expert in Microsoft Excel!
RITU ARORA, MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST
- Microsoft Office Specialist Excel Expert
- Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint
- Author of a book titled "Advance Excel Guide"
- Trained more than 50000 people in more than 1500 corporates
- Having more than 20 years of experience and 11 years of experience in Corporate Training National and International.
- Associated with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for their programs "Accelerate with Excel and Empower with PowerPoint Skills
- Associated with Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation for "Advance Excel and PowerPoint"
What will you learn in this course:
- Master data management and analytics.
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office.
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Learn formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No Prior Excel Knowledge Required
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Formulas an Functions in Excel 11:41 11:41
- Formulas and Functions In Excel
I am Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Excel Expert, having more than 20 years of experience and 11 years of experience in Corporate Training nationally and internationally (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company). Trained more than 50000 people in Advance Excel. Possessing excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. My book title is "Advance Excel Guide" by Ritu Arora.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now