Ethical Hacking in Hindi
Ultimate Ethical hacking course in Hindi
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - Hindi
Duration -10 hours
In this comprehensive Ethical Hacking course in Hindi, you will dive into the exciting world of cybersecurity and learn the skills and techniques needed to secure systems, networks, and web applications. Whether you are an aspiring cybersecurity professional, IT manager, or simply interested in understanding the vulnerabilities that exist in modern technologies, this course will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills to become an ethical hacker.
Introduction to Ethical Hacking Course
Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Discover various scanning methodologies to identify open ports, services, and vulnerabilities
Master the art of gaining unauthorized access to systems and networks.
Identify and exploit common vulnerabilities in web applications, such as XSS, SQL injection, and CSRF.
Wireless Network Security
Learn how to exploit human behavior and manipulate individuals to gain unauthorized access.
Utilize various tools and methodologies to identify and exploit vulnerabilities.
Explore incident response procedures and best practices
By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation in ethical hacking methodologies and techniques. You will be equipped with practical skills to assess, secure, and defend systems, networks, and web applications against cyber threats. Join us on this exciting journey into the world of ethical hacking and become a skilled cybersecurity professional.
Who this course is for:
- Open to individuals who are interested in the field of ethical hacking and cybersecurity.
What will you learn in this course:
- Students will be familiar with different phases and approaches involved in conducting ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Students will have an understanding of network protocols, vulnerabilities, and security mechanisms
- Gain knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities like cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injection, session hijacking, and more
- learn about the security of wireless networks, including vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi networks and techniques for securing them
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Knowledge of Basic Computer and Networking
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Best Practice For Information Gathering [ActivePassive]
- Overview-And-Objective-Of-Information-Gathering 08:34 08:34
- Information-Gathering-By-Using-Search-Engine 06:05 06:05
- Information-Gathering-By-Using-Social-Sites 12:23 12:23
- Information-Gathering-About-Website 06:36 06:36
- Gather-Domain-Owners-Personal-Details-Whois 05:53 05:53
- Information-Gathering-About-Dns-And-Mail-Server 09:06 09:06
- Collecting-Emails-And-Gather-Information-From-Emails 08:27 08:27
Know More About Your Target-Scanning And Enumeration
Google Hacking And Google Hacking Database
Windows Hacking And Security
Linux Security And Hacking
Password Cracking Techniques
Protect Your Data From Hacker's EYE
Trojans And Virus
Network Security And Hacking
Social Sites Hacking And Protection
Metasploit Framework-All IN One Hacking Console
Wireless Hacking-WPA WPA2 Encryption
I have several years of experience in the field of Cyber Security as a Trainer. Experience in delivering Training on Ethical Hacking, VAPT, CompTIA Security +, CySA, CEH, OSCP, Linux System & Server Administrator, CompTIA N+, CCNA. I have delivered training to more than 100+ colleges including IIT and NIIT, and Corporate, and Government Bodies.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now