ESP32 Web Server
Step by Step Course to create your very own standalone web server with ESP32 that controls output and display Data
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Welcome to this course.
The course lesson will explain “How to create a webserver” by using Arduino IDE Programming Environment. This course will work best for you if your basic knowledge of Electronics and Arduino. You could connect sensors to an Arduino and control everything using a simple webpage that you will create in this course.
You could also control a webserver that is mobile responsive and can be accessed with any device that has a browser on the local network and trigger devices such as Motors, LEDs, Relays, and more.
Why You Should Join this course?
Because ESP32 Board gives you much data control, you can basically control anything you can imagine using ESP32 Webserver
You’ll learn how to:
Create A Simple ESP32 Web Server In Arduino IDE
ESP32 Operating Modes
Station (STA) Mode
Soft Access Point (AP) Mode
Wiring – Connecting Devices to ESP32
Concept Behind Controlling Things From ESP32 Web Server
ESP32 as HTTP Server using WiFi Access Point (AP) mode
Accessing the Web Server in AP mode
Detailed Code Explanation
ESP32 as HTTP Server using WiFi Station (STA) mode
Accessing the Web Server in STA mode
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative Projects. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
Who this course is for:
- ESP Geeks
- Anyone interested in creating an ESP Web Server
- Anyone interested in adding more advance control to his project via Web
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone interested in connecting his project to the internet with a low budget solution
What will you learn in this course:
- Program ESP32 Effectively
- Create a fully functional Web Server in no Time
- Learn about the ESP32 and what makes it an excellent choice for Arduino Makers.
- Create A Simple ESP32 Web Server In Arduino IDE
- Learn about ESP32 Operating Modes
- Learn the difference between Station (STA) Mode and Soft Access Point (AP) Mode
- Use ESP32 as HTTP Server using WiFi Access Point (AP) mode
- Learn to Access the Web Server in AP mode
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
- Be familiar with the Arduino Uno
- Be familiar with writing and editing sketches for the Arduino Uno
- Be familiar with the breadboard and wiring.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:45 02:45
- Who We Are? 05:26 05:26
- Hardware and Software Requirements 00:54 00:54
- ESP 32 Pinout v1 DOIT 09:08 09:08
- Download and Install Arduino ESP32 v1 Development environment 04:05 04:05
- Download and Install Arduino ESP and USB Driver 06:17 06:17
- Load Your First Code to ESP32 Board 03:45 03:45
- What is a Web Server 02:43 02:43
- ESP32 Operating Modes 04:57 04:57
- Circuit Design 04:40 04:40
- Understanding how esp32 work as a server 04:43 04:43
- Coding Wifi and Webserver settings 07:47 07:47
- Coding HTTP Requests and Server Start 11:02 11:02
- Coding Client Methods 13:49 13:49
- Writing HTML Code for WebPage 17:31 17:31
- Practical 05:17 05:17
- Course Resources
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now