ESP32 Email Alert Based on Sensors Reading
Control your Arduino using Python easily and effectively and unleash the power of Python coding and Arduino Hardware
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Welcome to this course.
The course lesson will explain “ESP32 Email Alert Based on Sensors Reading” by using Arduino IDE coding and Arduino Environment. This course will work best for you if your basic knowledge of Electronics and Arduino. You will learn how to interface the ESP32 with your Computer and Control it using Arduino IDE to read sensor data and send emails accordingly.
ESP32 can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects, or Home Automation related projects.
You’ll learn how to:
- Set up electronic circuits
- Set up the Communication protocol on ESP32
- Write basic applications for ESP32 in Arduino to control basics functions
- Advanced Control sensors and email automation using ESP32
- How to Integrate ESP32 sensors and switches
Why Learn ESP32?
If you an Engineering or Science student you might come across projects in which you want Physical interaction with your computer system & to display the operations on PC Screen
ESP32 is one of the cost-effective tools which you can create or purchase & starts programming to interact with physical elements with your logic & create results the way you want.
And using Arduino IDE, you can fully control the ESP32Board and the various process parameters like Motor Speed, LED ON/OFF Feedback, Temperature Signal.
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative Projects. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone interested in connecting his project to the internet with a low budget solution
- ESP32 Geeks
What will you learn in this course:
- Introduction to IoT with ESP32
- Program ESP32 without Coding
- ESP32 and Arduino
- IoT Smart Garden with ESP32 and Blynk
- ESP32 Databases Control and Display Anything Anywhere
- ESP32 Web Server
- ESP32 Email Alert Based on Sensors Reading
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:19 02:19
- Who We Are? 05:26 05:26
- ESP 32 Pinout v1 DOIT 09:08 09:08
- What is SMTP Server 01:24 01:24
- Download and Install Arduino ESP and USB Driver 06:17 06:17
- Download and Install Arduino ESP32 v1 Development enviroment 04:05 04:05
- Load Your First Code to ESP32 Board 03:45 03:45
- Install ESP32 Mail Library for Arduino 01:26 01:26
- Create a New Emaill Account to be used as Sender 04:49 04:49
- SMTP Server Settings 02:35 02:35
- Coding the ESP32 Email Alert Project Part1 12:12 12:12
- Coding the ESP32 Email Alert Project Part2 09:55 09:55
- Practical Testing 04:43 04:43
- Sensor Alert via Email 08:53 08:53
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now