Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
Learn The Principle of Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1.5 hours
Are you interested in a career within in the world of entrepreneurship and innovation?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of entrepreneurship and innovation management here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and innovation viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas:
Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Creativity – What is Entrepreneurship and its Theories, Schumpter Theory, Uncertainty - Bearing Theory and Kirzner's "Alert" Entrepreneur, Biological and Marshall's Theory of Entrepreneurship, Sociological Theories of Entrepreneurship, Jean-Baptise Say's Law, Entrepreneurship Creativity, Theories in Creativity, Wertheimer, Maslow, Rickards, and Gilliam, Creativity in Organisations and Management, Creativity and Competition, and Entrepreneurship Mindset.
Entrepreneurship Creativity and Innovation – Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Types of Innovations, Innovation Theories, Chain-Linked Innovation Model, Diffusion of Innovations Theory, The Importance of Peer-to-Peer Conversations & Peer Networks, Understanding the Needs of Different User Segments, Paradigm Shift, Cultivating a Culture of Creativity and Innovation, Innovative Organisations, Intrapreneurial Problem Solving, Key Perceptions, Think Tank, The Power of Storyboarding, Managing Creative Teams and IT Systems for Innovation.
Entrapreneurs & Corporate Intraprenaurs and Evaluating Entrepreneurial Start-Ups – Entrepreneurs and Corporate Intrapreneurs, Entrepreneurial Problem Solving, Intrapreneurial Problem Solving, Collaborative Networks, Notion of Collaboration, Building a Culture of Innovation: The Role of Leadership, What Makes a Leader, Other Studies on Emotional Intelligence, Evaluating Entrepreneurial Start-Ups, Your IP Strategy, Market Research, Set Your Research Objectives, Evaluating Revenue & Costs Framework, Cost Drivers, and Variable and Fixed Costs.
Financing Decisions for Start-Ups and Instruments for Entrapreneurs – Financing Decisions for Start-ups, Types of Angel Investors, Attracting Angel Investors, Venture Capitalist, Venture Capital Investment Process, The Stages in Venture Capital Investment, Advantages of Venture Capital, Government Grants, Funding Instruments of Entrepreneurs, Debt Instrument, Mezzanine - Preferred Shares, and Capital Market Structure.
Capital Structures & Implications / Succession Planning & Exit Strategy – Capital Structure & Implications, Shareholder Equity, Mezzanine Debt, Lowering the Cost of Capital and Improving Equity Returns, Dilution, Price Earnings Ratio, Succession Planning & Exist Strategy, Mistakes to Avoid in Succession Planning, Plan - Do - and Review, and Exit Strategies.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the entrepreneurship and innovation knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future management direction through applying modern entrepreneurship and innovation thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
What will you learn in this course:
- In this course you will learn theoretical and practical knowledge in the entrepreneurship and innovation, including recent development in the discipline
- In this course you will be equipped with the knowledge to apply critical thinking to relevant research articles of contemporary relevance in entrepreneurship and innovation
- In this course you will learn to critically analyse information from a wide range of sources to create solutions innovatively to improve current practices
- In this course you will learn to examine the key challenges faced by entrepreneurs and conceptualize a strategic response to overcome these challenges
- This course will equip you with the tools to critically evaluate and synthesize information from a wide range of sources to demonstrate research skills, show initiative in consulting the academic literature, and demonstrate the capacity to document the ou
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Computer with an Internet Connection.
- PDF reading software, such as free Adobe Reader.
- Basic Computer Fundamentals & Terminologies
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Entrepreneurship & Entrepreneurship Creativity
- Lecture 1.1: Entrepreneurship 01:15 01:15
- Lecture 1.2: Entrepreneurship Introduction 00:38 00:38
- Lecture 1.3: Entrepreneurship Definition 01:03 01:03
- Lecture 1.4: Entrepreneurship Theories 01:14 01:14
- Lecture 1.5: Schumpeter Theory 02:20 02:20
- Lecture 1.6: Uncertainty - Bearing Theory and Krizner's "Alert" Entrepreneurship 02:03 02:03
- Lecture 1.7: Biological and Marshall's Theory of Entrepreneurship 01:16 01:16
- Lecture 1.8: Other Entrepreneurship Theories 01:52 01:52
- Lecture 1.9: Sociological Theories of Entrepreneurship 02:03 02:03
- Lecture 1.10: Jean-Baptiste Say's Law 01:28 01:28
- Lecture 1.11: Entrepreneurship Creativity 01:07 01:07
- Lecture 1.12: Theories in Creativity 01:07 01:07
- Lecture 1.13: Wertheimer, Maslow, Rickards and Gilliam 02:33 02:33
- Lecture 1.14: Creativity in Organisations 00:58 00:58
- Lecture 1.15: Creativity in Management 00:48 00:48
- Lecture 1.16: Creativity and Competition 00:52 00:52
- Lecture 1.17: Entrepreneurship Mindset 01:31 01:31
Entrepreneurship Creativity & Innovation
Entrapreneurs & Corporate Intrapreneurs and Evaluating Entrepreneurial Start-Ups
Financing Decisions for Start-Ups and Instruments for Entrepreneurs
Capital Structure & Implications / Succession Planning & Exit Strategy
Sentinel | 9Business Education
Sentinel | 9 is now offering educational courses and specialised modules from its industry-leading university-level Business program. This package is usually provided via Higher Education partners, where it comes with a Degree upon completion. However, for individuals seeking valuable education and knowledge without the hassle of enrolling in university, Sentinel | 9 has redeveloped its resources into easily accessible learning content.
These resources are a perfect fit for individuals who want to sharpen their business skills, learn about new practices in business or wish to educate themselves in something new. The Sentinel | 9 material is developed with consultation from industry experts, professorial, doctoral, and postdoctoral in-house academics to ensure learning is of the highest quality.
Through this offering, users will now have access to high-quality, practical, on-demand resources across all aspects of business, including business strategy, business law, finance, marketing strategy, economics, organisation behaviour, leadership, human resources, accounting and more.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now