Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is designed to suit Engineering Student or Diploma Students whose curriculum includes Engineering Drawing or Engineering Graphics. This is probably the best course available on the whole web as every question is explained and drawn by the instructor himself. Yes, you got it right, you just need to follow the instructor and draw simultaneously with him. This means you will have no doubt whatsoever to draw Engineering Drawings.
What will you learn in this course:
- Orthographic Projection
- Projection Of Solids
- Usage of Mini Drafter(Manual Drafting)
- Imagine Isometric View from Orthographic Views and vice versa
- Generate Front View Top View and Side View from Isometric View (3D to 2D views)
- Section Of Solids
- Be able to imagine Solids in HP & VP
- Use of 2H Pencil, H Pencil and HB Pencil.
- Conics- Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola & Circle.
- Special Curves - Involutes,Cycloid, EpiCycloid and HypoCycloid.
- Auxillary View/True Shape
- Generate 3D Views (Section 7- Isometric Views) ....For Artists and Painters
- Development Of Surfaces
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- You should be Enrolled in Engineering or Diploma school
- You must have stationery such as Mini-drafter, pencils and erasers etc.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Course Preview & Syllabus
- Preview 02:15 02:15
- Syllabus 01:24 01:24
Basics of Engineering Drawing
Projection Of Solids
Section Of Solids
Development Of Surfaces
Mirza Hyder BaigInstructor DGtel Classroom
Mirza has a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. He has worked as Assistant Professor at TKR college of Engineering and Technology and as a tutor at Green Zone Academy, Hyderabad.
In addition, he had also worked as Site Engineer for Shah Air Cooling Systems. Mirza did six months of internship at L.G. Electronics India Pvt Ltd. Currently employed in an MNC, which is one of the Fortune 500 Companies, which in turn provides risk management to one of the top global supply chains.
Mirza has co-founded an online education academy "DGtel Classroom" which focuses on making animated video content specifically related to education and technology.
Having worked at both academic institution and in a fast paced company, Mirza aims to help students pass the exams by teaching the subjects which he has mastered while working at TKR College and the concepts experienced at work place.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now