Embrace Your Self-Discovery And Create Positive Habits For Change
Discovering who you are is so much easier when you can identify habits that have caused you to live a counterfeit life.
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1 hours
Do You Struggle with Self-Care? Do It to Discover Yourself
When was the last time you took care of yourself, like really took care of yourself?
Self-care is crucial for your happiness and well being. Without it, the mind and body can quickly find themselves out of sync, leading to all kinds of problems. It can also hold you back from being the person you were born to be.
So, if you struggle with self-care, stay with me because in this course you’ll discover why now is the time to change that and how it can help with self-discovery. And after all, self-care is really about creating new habits that can then last a lifetime.
Failing to care for your health and happiness can lead to issues such as burnout, depression and chronic stress. It also puts you at an increased risk of developing all kinds of ailments and diseases.
One thing you need to remember with self-care however, is that you need to do what you want to do. You’ll find a lot of self-care tips which mention things like keeping a journal and meditating. These are definitely some of the most effective self-discovery tools you can use, but they’re not necessarily for everyone. If you don’t enjoy them, don’t do them. Find something you do enjoy – that’s the secret to benefitting from self-care for self-discovery.
So, How can self-care help you to discover yourself?
Self-discovery comes from acknowledging and understanding your mind and body. All too often, it’s easy to push self-care to one side while you push on with daily life. You don’t really think too much about your body and what it’s trying to tell you.
Another thing you’re doing when you practice self-care, is showing that you value yourself. This in itself is a fantastic step on the road to self-discovery. When you discover who you are, and you strive to live in harmony with your inner self, that’s where you’ll find peace and happiness.
How can you practice self-care?
Well, There are so many ways you can practice self-care.
But, One thing that’s really going to help in your self-discovery journey, is taking time out to relax. This significantly reduces stress and makes it easier to identify what the body needs. Doing the things you enjoy such as reading a book, taking a hot bath or watching a movie, can all help you to de-stress after a hectic day. If this makes sense
Who is this course for:
- Anyone who has worked at learning who they are but continues to run into roadblocks with no detours to be found. This course will give you navigation aids.
What will you learn in this course:
- Self-Discovery is a difficult process but can become much easier if you create some new habits
- In this course we talk about some simple steps to self-discovery
- You will learn how to create new habits to aid you in your journey of self-discovery
- You will learn the importance of self-care in self-discovery and some tips for self-care
- You will learn that Self-care is often dismissed as a luxury, when in fact it’s absolutely essential
- And you will learn the importance of tracking your progress and recording your thoughts in journals
- I provide with you with several journal templates to fit your various journaling needs
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- There are no requirements for this course. It helps if you have access to a printer as there are some printables to go along with the course work but they are not required
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction To Self Discovery
- Do It to Discover Yourself 05:25 05:25
- Why Self-Care is Essential 05:22 05:22
- Five Self-Care Routines 06:15 06:15
- Five Effective Ways to Self Discovery 06:56 06:56
Ten Simple Steps To Creating New Positive Habits As You Find Yourself
Let's Keep a Journal to Track Your Progress
Brent DalleyTrainer in: Leadership, Marketing, Family Counseling
For the past 22years Brent has owned and operated his own business.
He works from home, writing and producing training courses in personal development, leadership, and personal communications.
He consults and coaches winning teams and team leaders.
He is a personal coach to those seeking to improve their personal life.
With forty years' experience in leadership, he has gained a lifetime’s knowledge and experience.
Throughout his career Brent has received awards in education, sales performance, cost control and asset management, and employee/management relationships.
In his time away from the office he has volunteered as a counselor and coach to countless individuals and couples.
He is married to the same young lady he met 60 years ago and together they have two daughters and one son and 9 grandchildren.
His current interests are mountain biking, hiking and spoiling grandchildren.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now