Electronic Spreadsheet Class 10 I.T.
Add delete/rename/move worksheet,Freeze Panes,Rows & Columns, Consolidation of data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek,Solver
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
1. What is Electronic Spreadsheet?
2. What are the benefits of Electronic Spreadsheet?
3. What do you mean by a workbook?
4. What do you mean by a worksheet?
5. How can we add a new worksheet in an Excel workbook?
6. How to delete a worksheet in an Excel workbook?
7. How to rename a worksheet?
8. What do you mean by Rows and Columns in a worksheet?
9. What do you mean by Cell in a worksheet?
10. What is the meaning of Cell Address?
11. What is Active Cell?
12. What is Cell pointer?
13. What do you mean by Page Break?
14. How to insert Horizontal Page Break?
15. How to insert Vertical Page Break?
16. How to remove Page Break in Excel?
17. How to remove all manual page breaks?
18. What is Address Bar?
19. What is Formula Bar?
20. What do you mean by Status Bar?
21. How many cells would be there is the cell range?
What will you learn in this course:
- Electronic Spreadsheet, Workbook, Worksheet, Page Break - Horizontal and Vertical
- Types of Charts, Data Sorting, Data Filtering, Freezze Panes
- How to prepare different types of charts and how to do data sorting and data filtering.
- Page Break- Steps to insert or remove horizontal and vertical page breaks
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Electronic Spreadsheet (Advanced) Class 10 Information Technology Code 402 CBSE NCERT 32:58 32:58
- Data sorting, Charts, Data Filter 31:02 31:02
- Chart Types Theory & Practical 30:31 30:31
- Page Break Horizontal or Vertical Page Break 11:21 11:21
- Freeze Panes, Hide/Unhide Rows/Columns 17:04 17:04
- Insert worksheet, Delete, Rename worksheet 06:40 06:40
- Consolidating Data and Creating SubTotals 15:07 15:07
- What-If Analysis, Goal Seek, Solver 35:43 35:43
- Conditional Formatting 17:31 17:31
- Setting up multiple sheets. 25:40 25:40
- Cell Reference 20:19 20:19
Prabh Kirpa Classes
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer Solutions, Mathematics & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now