Was a good introduction to the simulation
Electronic Circuit Simulation Using Proteus Professional
Circuit Design & Simulation
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -49 mins
Circuit Simulation using Proteus Professional is a course which is best suited for all electronics and communication or Electronics and Electrical engineers. In this course, you will be able to learn about the basics of Power Supply Design, Component Selection, Component behavior and Electronic component output based on the applications. In practical we need actual components to check out the behavior of the components along with the experiment tools. But where as in simulation, we just need to install a particular software that runs the preloaded script and shows us the relevant outputs. Here we will learn combination of the components and analyze the output and will try to make circuits based on our requirements.
What will you learn in this course:
- Basics of Electronics, Electronics Components Identification,
- Electronics Components functions.
- Electronics Components behavior.
- Electronics Components applications, Circuit Design and Circuit Simulation.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Electronics, Electronics Components, Circuit Design, Waveform analysis, Circuit Simulation, Simulation Software and application circuits.
- Diploma in Electronics, Diploma in Electrical, BE/B. Tech in Electronics, BE/B. Tech in Electricals, M. Tech in Electronics and Who are interested in Electronics.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
An Introduction to Electronic Circuits
- Lets Start With Proteus Project 02:47 02:47
- Introduction to Proteus Environment 03:08 03:08
- Generate Sine Wave from Generator Mode 05:03 05:03
- How Diode Works? 06:32 06:32
- How Bridge Rectifier Works? 08:07 08:07
Pradeip RajFounder and Training Head at Swarna Institute of Technology | LtlBiTech
I hold degrees in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Visweshwaria Technological University. I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer that specializes in circuit design, hardware design, PCB layout design and PCB Manufacturing. I have written many blogs and articles on the aforementioned subjects and taught Electronics Engineering courses at Swarna Institute of Technology (recognized by Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME), Government of India) as well as online for many years.
I also train on many professional skills like Microsoft office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft presentation and Microsoft Excel etc.), Fusion 360 (3D design and Development), Website Design and Development, Digital Marketing and 2D and 3D Animation. I am currently working as 'Training Head' at Swarna Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
well briefed and direct to the point
The audio of the lecture is too small and I can hardly hear most of the part
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now