Target Operating Model Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Enable client business and technology leaders and their organizations to positively affect business outcomes by applying a holistic people, process and technology mindset to business alignment, technology strategy and technology tactics in the space of Advanced Analytics and Data Driven mindset.
Benefits of the Target Operating Model Kanban
1100 Ready to use prioritized Target Operating Model requirements, to:
- Use risk management as a way to make your business more efficient, to reduce manual intervention, and minimise risk and control errors.
- Get management to understand the importance of data governance.
- Get your partners aligned with the key performance measures of your business vs. traditional outsourcing.
- Measure the success of data and technology transformation.
- Organize yourself in order to support the future business model.
- Evaluate value and impact to the business if compromised.
- Get sufficient assurance on your risk management investment.
- Maintain the EA in the midst of evolving systems and new business requirements.
- Resource proof of concept efforts to show early impact and demonstrate potential to fellow business leaders.
- Transition to the new model without degrading live service and project delivery.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1100 Target Operating Model critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Target Operating Model roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1100 Target Operating Model critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Target Operating Model critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Target Operating Model Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Target Operating Model Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Capgemini, Novartis, Virginia Tech, Kyndryl, News Corp, Alliance Data, NTT DATA, Deloitte, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., PNC Financial Services Group, Optiv, Mazars USA, Nationwide, The Jackson Laboratory, REEF, Adobe, Stanley, Black and Decker, JLM HR Consulting LLC, Meta, Ursus, NVIDIA, Apple, IBM, CrowdStrike, Facebook, Genentech, UPMC, Accenture, DMI, Truist Financial, Zero Day Group, Henry Schein One, STORD, SPINS, CAPCO, Guidehouse, DataKind, AstraZeneca, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Soccer Shots, Amazon Data Services, Inc., McDonald's Corporation, FTI Consulting, Inc., GSK, ITW, Rockwell Automation, Liberty, Databook, Toyota, EPAM Systems, Treasure Island Resort & Casino, FREEDOM CONSULTING GROUP, EY, TransUnion, Regions, Loxo Oncology, Cognizant Technology Solutions, METROHEALTH SOUTH CAMPUS, ServiceMaster, Blackbaud, Slalom Consulting, Schmidt Group, General Dynamics Information Technology, BRMi, Del Monte Foods, Inc, Bind, Volvo Group, Cummins Inc., Sigmatech, Inc., Citi, Biamp Systems, TARGET, NexInfo Solutions, Zinier, Tallahassee Community College, UnitedHealth Group, Dell Technologies, Matrix Medical Network, DataRobot, Baker Hughes, Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., The Hanover Insurance Group, US Immediate Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, Numerator, DemandBlue, NTT DATA Business Solutions, Y Soft, Focus Strategies, Avanade, KANTAR, GE Appliances, United Therapeutics, T. Rowe Price, Capital Group, Security PS, Databricks, Walmart, Axxiome, New Context Services, Northern Trust Corp., Cardinal Health, DELUXE CORPORATION, Philips
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now