Supply Chain Sustainability Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure your organization supports efforts to build coalitions with regional and local organization and non-organization stakeholders to advocate for or against and advance policies and programming that support your business goals in collaboration with your Public Policy, Sustainability and overarching GR Team and Stakeholder and Community Management Team.
Benefits of the Supply Chain Sustainability Kanban
1457 Ready to use prioritized Supply Chain Sustainability requirements, to:
- If your organization has determined that sustainability in the supply chain is critical to business success, would there be a benefit in making a commitment to this in its environmental policy?
- How important is sustainability in determining which MRO suppliers or supply chain partners your organization will work with in the next 3 years?
- How does your organization ensure that other supply chain partners are complying with sustainability requirements?
- How does your organization identify the sustainability design constraints created by its supply chain partners and other external factors?
- What does the current focus on sustainability have to do with on shelf availability and costs in the physical supply chain for consumer goods?
- How often does your organization disclose its supply chain sustainability practices?
- To what extent will your organization prioritize supply chain sustainability efforts in which areas, post COVID 19?
- What is your organization doing to develop continuous improvement strategies addressing climate change and sustainability in its supply chain practices?
- Does your organization consider NSF sustainability to be the global traceable down standard and the best standard to reduce supply chain risk and provide full traceability?
- Have you established a mechanism for stakeholders in the supply chain to bring sustainability issues to the attention of your organization and seek redress?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1457 Supply Chain Sustainability critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Supply Chain Sustainability roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1457 Supply Chain Sustainability critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc.
Also included is the Supply Chain Sustainability critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Supply Chain Sustainability Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Supply Chain Sustainability Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now