Software Architecture with Spring 5.0
Design and architect highly scalable, robust, and high-performance Java applications
About the Book
Discover how different software architectural models can help you solve problems, and learn best practices for the software development cycle
- Learn concepts related to software architecture and embrace them using the latest features of Spring 5
- Discover architectural models and learn when to apply them
- Gain knowledge of architectural principles and how they can be used to provide accountability and rationale for architectural decisions
Spring 5 and its ecosystem can be used to build robust architectures effectively. Software architecture is the underlying piece that helps us accomplish our business goals whilst supporting the features that a product demands. This book explains in detail how to choose the right architecture and apply best practices during your software development cycle to avoid technical debt and support every business requirement. Choosing the right architecture model to support your business requirements is one of the key decisions you need to take when a new product is being created from scratch or is being refactored to support new business demands. This book gives you insights into the most common architectural models and guides you when and where they can be used. During this journey, you’ll see cutting-edge technologies surrounding the Spring products, and understand how to use agile techniques such as DevOps and continuous delivery to take your software to production effectively. By the end of this book, you’ll not only know the ins and outs of Spring, but also be able to make critical design decisions that surpass your clients’ expectations.
What you will learn
- Understand the key principles of software architecture
- Uncover the most common architectural models available
- Analyze scenarios where an architecture model should be used
- Implement agile techniques to take your software to production
- Secure the products you are working on
- Master tricks that will help you build high-performant applications
- Use cutting-edge technologies to build products
Who this book is for
If you’re an experienced Spring developer aspiring to become an architect of enterprise-grade applications, this book is for you. It’s also ideal for software architects who want to leverage Spring to create effective application blueprints.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now