Essential guide to set your path to great success
The book is like a GPS for the reader, where they are able to visualize the quickest ways to reach their desired goals.
● Experts Quotes
● Learning Milestones
● Learning Mastery: The Essentials of the topic
● Case In Point: Real World examples for application of the concepts
● Illustrations and Graphics
● Knowledge Check
● Case Studies
● Applied Knowledge based on the Case Studies
● Business Jargon and startup terminologies
● Is it Possible to get High-Impact Online or Physical Communication skills and Soft Skills in a very short period?
● Is there a way to build executive presence to get promotion, sales and visibility for your efforts from your leaders, recruiters and clients?
● Can you develop mental strength, motivation & confidence to approach your lives with a positive mental attitude?
● Can you increase your sales or income in a very short time by adopting easy and basic changes in your life?
●Do you want to learn from a corporate expert's 20+ years experience, so that you can avoid costly and time consuming mistakes and make the right decisions?
Yes, through this book you can do all the above and more!
Welcome to the ultimate guide to unleashing your potential. This book aims to impart high-impact soft skills like executive presence, time management, public speaking, first impression, professionalism, etiquette, negotiation, job interview, group discussion, leadership, teamwork, communication, creativity, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and much more.
In a post Covid world, building a strong Online Presence has become a necessity. Whereas online meetings used to be optional, it is the norm now. A new chapter on Online Presence has been added to give the reader a competitive advantage in this new Virtual online space.
A Good professional needs to have strong Language skills. Recognizing this need, the book has a section in every chapter that highlights important words and Business phrases used in the corporate industry along with their meanings.
Hacks used for speed learning:
Experts quotes | learning milestones | learning mastery: the essentials of the topic | case in point: real world examples for application of the concepts | illustrations and graphics | knowledge check | case studies | applied knowledge based on the case studies | business jargon and Start-up terminologies | English vocabulary building
Here are a few questions our readers have asked the author.
1. I am very strong technically. Why must I learn soft skills?
There is a popular saying: The first Impression is the last Impression. A good first impression that creates lifelong relationships is created through effective habits and an ability to say the right thing at the right time to the right person.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The book aims to provide the reader with a practical understanding of corporate and business life. It has been written by an experienced coach and industry professional with a real-world corporate perspective.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
The book imparts proven coaching techniques and takes the reader on a journey towards exceptional leadership and management. Book helps the reader to apply it immediately in their lives and keep for life.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Soft Skills: An Overview
2 Emotional Intelligence
3 Self-Image Management
4 Team Building and Cooperation Teamwork, Conflict Management, Negotiation Skills
5 Time Management and Goal Setting
6 Communication Skills
7 Verbal Communication- Part 1
8 Verbal Communication - Part 2
9 Non-Verbal Communication
10 Building Online Presence
11 Level 2: Career
12 Level 3: Courtesy & Habits Guide To Correct Etiquette, Grooming & Hygiene
13 Resume Writing & Job Applications
14 Group Discussions
15 Personal Interview and Interactions
16 The Art of Promoting Yourself