Shared Services Center Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Certify your design partners with Business and other Shared Service Capability Owners and sub-Capability Product Owners to create and maintain a holistic vision of End User Services that ensure effective delivery, management and improvement of services that align to and meet capability technology needs.
Benefits of the Shared Services Center Kanban
1364 Ready to use prioritized Shared Services Center requirements:
- What percentage, on average, does your organization have in shared services for areas?
- Which processes does your finance shared services center or organization outsource?
- What value does your shared services organization deliver beyond labor cost arbitrage?
- What broad geographical areas does your shared services organization cover?
- What changes would you have made along your shared services journey based upon your experience to date?
- Have you articulated the impact of implementing a shared services delivery model in terms of organization and staffing?
- What services will the shared services center provide and how will the work be organized?
- What other enablers do you expect your organization to use for its Shared Services in the future?
- Is the shared services center culture truly different from that of your organization it serves?
- What are the efficiencies of locating business services in shared service centers?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1364 Shared Services Center critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Shared Services Center roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1364 Shared Services Center critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Shared Services Center critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Shared Services Center Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Shared Services Center Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now