Security Orchestration Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Develop experience managing security information and event management (SIEM) systems, threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration solutions, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), file integrity monitoring (FIM), data loss prevention (DLP) and other network and system monitoring tools.
Benefits of the Security Orchestration Kanban
1615 Ready to use prioritized Security Orchestration requirements:
- Has your organization deployed technologies designed for security analytics and operations automation and orchestration?
- Does your organization have any information security programs in place to protect and monitor in real time sensitive documents and information?
- Does DevOps introduce more security threats, or does it have a more risk reducing impact in your organization?
- What metrics does your organization use to evaluate the ROI on your security orchestration and incident response platform?
- Does your organization have a platform that enables the convergence of network and security operations?
- How does your organization provide security assurance for defensive AI systems?
- Does your organization ever have to ignore some security events/alerts that you believe should be investigated further and can not because it can not keep up with the overall volume?
- Do you have detection software installed that provides you many potential threat alerts that your security team needs to validate?
- Does your organization have security staff with SIEM expertise?
- How does your organization contribute to the security community?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1615 Security Orchestration critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Security Orchestration roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1615 Security Orchestration critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions. The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc. Also included is the Security Orchestration critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Security Orchestration Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Security Orchestration Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now