Security Operations Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Administer and maintain security systems in the cybersecurity security operations center (CSOC) technology stack, including the security information and event management (SIEM) environment; OT and IT network intrusion detection systems (IDS); endpoint detection and response (EDR) tool; security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR); cyber threat intelligence platform (TIP); and full packet capture (PCAP) servers across your service territory.
Benefits of the Security Operations Kanban
1658 Ready to use prioritized Security Operations requirements:
- If you have a help request system, does your help request system work with your security operations center?
- Does your organization have a formal security operations center or team that actively manages security incidents and events as they are generated?
- Do you have a need to build out a security operations center (SOC) or will you have a virtual SOC?
- Do you have the appropriate certification(s); for example, certified to security operations management system standards as ISO 18788?
- Do you have a dedicated threat hunting platform for your security analysts?
- Does your system have a protocol to report threats or significant security concerns to appropriate law enforcement authorities?
- How does your organization coordinate BCM and security operations response to a breach?
- What level of security depth does your security operations staff possess, and for what support time frames?
- Do you have a 24x365 security operations center monitoring all systems for potential security issues?
- How long does it take your security operations team to investigate a threat?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1658 Security Operations critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Security Operations roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1658 Security Operations critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions. The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc. Also included is the Security Operations critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Security Operations Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Security Operations Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now