Security Operations Center Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Administer and maintain security systems in the cybersecurity security operations center (CSOC) technology stack, including the security information and event management (SIEM) environment; OT and IT network intrusion detection systems (IDS); endpoint detection and response (EDR) tool; security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR); cyber threat intelligence platform (TIP); and full packet capture (PCAP) servers across your service territory.
Benefits of the Security Operations Center Kanban
1714 Ready to use prioritized Security Operations Center requirements:
- If you have a help request system will does your help request system work with your security operations center?
- Does your organization have a formal security operations center or team that actively manages security incidents and events as they are generated?
- Do you have a need to build out a security operations center (SOC) or will you have a virtual SOC?
- How does your Security Operations Centers (SOC) react during a physical compromise?
- Do you have relevant certification(s); for example, are you certified to security operations management system standards as ISO 18788?
- How does your organization coordinate BCM and security operations in response to a breach?
- What level of security depth does the SOCs security operations staff possess, and for what support time frames?
- What does contextual information or actionable intelligence mean for your organization?
- Even when the alert comes from your own security operations center (SOC), how do you know an incident is a real incident?
- How does your organization use intelligence to augment and improve your security and business operations?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1714 Security Operations Center critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Security Operations Center roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1714 Security Operations Center critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Security Operations Center critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Security Operations Center Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Security Operations Center Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Eli Lilly, Capgemini, iknowvate technologies, KION Group AG, Cisco Meraki, Virginia Tech, Environmental Defense Fund, Revolution Data Systems, Abbott Laboratories, USAA, Datadog, Wells Fargo, Optiv, Mazars USA, Azzur Group, Huntington Bank, PacifiCorp, John Deere, Booz Allen Hamilton, Biogen, AIG, The Ohio State University, Cloudflare, Ferguson, Georgia-Pacific, PG&E Corporation, Truist Financial, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, McDonald Hopkins, Agama Solutions, Wyze Labs, Barnes, Dennig & Co., Ltd., Eastman, DocuSign, S&P Global, AstraZeneca, Portland General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, OhioHealth, Premier Staffing Partners, DataRobot, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbvie, KPMG, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), LogMeIn, Liberty, CareJourney, EY, Industrial Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Citi, Weld County, CO, Principal Financial Group, TransUnion, Callaway Golf Company, Kemper, BD, Relias LLC, Blue Shield of California, LG&E and KU Energy, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Topgolf, PulteGroup, Honeywell, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Deutsche Bank, McKinsey & Company, Premera Blue Cross, EMMES, RELATION INSURANCE INC, Nuvance Health, Udacity, Verizon, University of Arizona Global Campus, Area 1 Security, Dataminr, Fairview Health Services, iHeartMedia, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, AT&T, Lutron Electronics, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., International Data Group, Inc., Datto Jobs, Costco Wholesale, Blue Yonder, Norfolk Southern Corp
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now