Salesforce CRM – The Deﬁnitive Admin Handbook Fifth Edition
Build, conﬁgure, and customize Salesforce CRM and mobile solutions
About the Book
A definitive guide covering all the core concepts necessary to pass the Salesforce Administrator Certification exam
- Understand critical design considerations for setting up Salesforce CRM
- Facilitate and manage the transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
- Learn key functions of application security to manage user profiles and data
Salesforce’s winter ’19 release offers a host of new features for CRM designed to meet your sales and marketing requirements. With this comprehensive guide to implementing Salesforce CRM, administrators of all levels can easily get a thorough understanding of the platform.
This Salesforce handbook begins by guiding you in setting up users and security and then progresses to configuration, data management, and data analytics. You’ll discover process automation and approval mechanisms, while also exploring the functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter. This book covers Salesforce CRM system administration in a practical way, and it’ll serve as an invaluable reference for both new administrators and experienced professionals. Furthermore, you’ll also delve into Salesforce mobile apps and mobile administration, along with Salesforce Adoption Manager. You’ll gain insights into Lightning Experience, Salesforce's new app, and learn how its modern design and sleek interface helps you to build customizable components. Finally, we'll see how the two versions compare and help manage the transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
By the end of the book, you will have mastered the techniques to configure and control various user interface features in Salesforce CRM.
What you will learn
- Configure a variety of user interface features in Salesforce CRM
- Understand the capabilities of the Salesforce CRM sharing model
- Explore Einstein Analytics - Salesforce's new wave of advanced reporting
- Get to grips with the Lightning Process Builder workflow
- Set up user profiles, security, and login access mechanisms
- Find out how Apex and Visualforce coding can be used in Salesforce CRM
- Manage the transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
- Implement data manipulation features to apply best practices in data management
Who this book is for
This book is for administrators who want to develop and strengthen their Salesforce CRM skills in the areas of configuration and system management. Whether you are a new or experienced professional, this book will enhance your knowledge and understanding of Salesforce CRM features.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now