Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere
Techniques to fuel business productivity and intelligent automation using RPA
About the Book
Discover Automation Anywhere best practices and strategies for building scalable automation solutions for your organization
- Build RPA robots using the latest features of cloud-based Automation Anywhere A2019
- Explore real-world scenarios with AA A2019 to understand the wide range of capabilities available for your RPA projects
- Build complete software robots to automate business processes with the help of step-by-step walkthroughs
With an increase in the number of organizations deploying RPA solutions, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is quickly becoming the most desired skill set for both developers starting their career and seasoned professionals. This book will show you how to use Automation Anywhere A2019, one of the leading platforms used widely for RPA.
Starting with an introduction to RPA and Automation Anywhere, the book will guide you through the registration, installation, and configuration of the Bot agent and Control Room. With the help of easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll build your first bot and discover how you can automate tasks with Excel, Word, emails, XML, and PDF files. You’ll learn from practical examples based on real-world business scenarios, and gain insights into building more robust and resilient bots, executing external scripts such as VBScripts and Python, and adding error handling routines.
By the end of this RPA book, you’ll have developed the skills required to install and configure an RPA platform confidently and have a solid understanding of how to build complex and robust, yet performant, bots.
What you will learn
- Explore effective techniques for installing and configuring an Automation Anywhere A2019 platform
- Build software robots to automate tasks and simplify complex business processes
- Design resilient bots that are modular and reusable
- Understand how to add error handling functionality and discover troubleshooting techniques
- Design bots to automate tasks in Excel, Word, emails, XML, and PDF files
- Implement effective automation strategies using RPA best practices
Who this book is for
This Automation Anywhere RPA book is for automation engineers, RPA professionals, and automation consultants who are looking to explore the capabilities of Automation Anywhere for building intelligent automation strategy for enterprises. A solid understanding of programming concepts and exposure to the Automation Anywhere platform is necessary to get started with this book.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now