Adobe Photoshop is a complex but incredibly powerful piece of software that allows you to create all sorts of amazing effects.
Photoshop Fundamentals is the essential guide to getting started with Adobe Photoshop. Packed with tutorials, illustrations and procedures to help you make sense of the software.
What Will I Get ?
- Purchasing, downloading and installing Photoshop,
- Getting acquainted with the interface
- Photoshop Panels
- Touching up and repairing photographs
- A look at using Camera RAW, removing lens distortion and making photos look more professional
- Using Photoshop’s tools to manipulate images and create special effects
- Photoshop layers concept and begin to create multi-layer projects
- Applying filters
- Create 3D objects and build a 3D scene, inserting 3D models into a 3D scene,
- Exploring different image formats and resolution
- A look at image types, from bitmaps to vectors
- Recording and using automated actions,
- Using automated actions in batch processing when you need to process lots of images,
- and much more...