Operations Management Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Develop experience assessing the design and operating effectiveness of enterprise or operational risk management programs, and/or entity-level and business process controls for Internal Audit, SOX compliance, System and Organization Control (SOC) reporting, or other risk management, compliance and assurance activities.
Benefits of the Operational Risk Management Kanban
2298 Ready to use prioritized Operational Risk Management requirements:
- How important does your organization think sound operational risk management practices are?
- Do you have a formal risk management process established to support the business objectives?
- Does your organization have operational risk management policies, procedures and standards?
- How have you made clear in your organization who is responsible for the risk management function?
- Does the risk management function review or have access to your organizations strategy?
- Which communicates how the management of operational risk can enable your organization to achieve its business objectives?
- Does operational risk management have the ability to independently stop business decisions?
- What type of analytical and reporting capabilities does the solution you use for risk management provide?
- Is there an effective process for reliable reporting on risks and risk management performance?
- Does your organization have the necessary policies and procedures in place to support risk management?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2298 Operational Risk Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Operational Risk Management roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2298 Operational Risk Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Operational Risk Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Operational Risk Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Operational Risk Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now