Node.js Design Patterns - Second Edition
Master best practices to build modular and scalable server-side web applications
About the Book
- Create reusable patterns and modules by leveraging the new features of Node.js .
- Understand the asynchronous single thread design of node and grasp all its features and patterns to take advantage of various functions.
- This unique guide will help you get the most out of Node.js and its ecosystem
In this book, we will take you on a journey across various ideas and components, and the challenges you would commonly encounter while designing and developing software using the Node.js platform. You will also discover the "Node.js way" of dealing with design and coding decisions.
What you will learn
- Become comfortable with writing asynchronous code by leveraging constructs such as callbacks, promises, generators and the async-await syntax
- Identify the most important concerns and apply unique tricks to achieve higher scalability and modularity in your Node.js application
- Untangle your modules by organizing and connecting them coherently
- Reuse well-known techniques to solve common design and coding issues
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now