Monetization Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Partner cross-functionally with business units and product teams to provide value through actionable enterprise data, business intelligence, and analytics, identifying emerging trends or potential opportunities by merging internal and external data enabling monetization opportunities.
Benefits of the Monetization Kanban
2387 Ready to use prioritized Monetization requirements:
- Do you have a systematic way to identify the value centric data monetization strategies and to evaluate and prioritize the feasible scenarios?
- What are the forces that will drive companies to adopt new data monetization practices?
- How will your organization address the key risk areas of security, resilience and data leakage?
- What are the risks to your business for noncompliance with any obligations you might have to notify of a data breach?
- What data and compute requirements will you need to build the models for the solution?
- How does becoming more customer centric through data analytics translate into revenue generation maximization?
- Which software monetization methods does your organization currently use to ensure the security, flexibility, and profitability of your offerings?
- How is your organization creating destructive demand by using data of questionable quality or that was collected by breaching privacy expectations?
- Do you collect and use player data to increase spending or to optimize monetization opportunities?
- Has your organization experienced any data loss or security breaches as a result of use of mobile devices or employee acquired devices?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2387 Monetization critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Monetization roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2387 Monetization critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Monetization critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Monetization Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Monetization Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now