Microservices by Example using .NET Core
A book with lot of practical and architectural styles for Microservices using .NET Core
About the Book
This book predominately covers microservices architecture with real-world example which can help professionals on case adoption of this technology. Following the trend of modularity in real world, The idea behind microservice by examples is to allow developers to build their applications from various independent components which can be easily changed, removed or upgraded. Also it is relevant now because of enterprises are moving towards DevOps/ Modernisation, this book will emphasise on containers and Docker as well. Features this section contains, highlighted features of the book.
1. Understand core concept of microservices
2. Understand various microservices design patterns
3. Build microservices application using real-world examples.
4. Deployment of microservices using Docker.
5. Microservices orchestration using Azure service fabric.
6. Azure DevOps (CI/CD) using MS build.
7. Understand the concept of API management.
8. Authentication/authorization using jwt token for microservices.
9. Integrating microservices in Angular 6.0 single page application.
10. Dos and don'ts during integration.
11. Ensuring end to end testing contents.
BPB is Asia's largest publishers of Computer & IT books. For the last 63 years BPB has been a friend, philosopher and guide for programmers, developers, hardware technicians, IT Professionals who have made things happen in the IT World.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now