Mastering Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 Third Edition
Boost your image-editing skills using the latest tools and techniques in Adobe Photoshop Elements
About the Book
Leverage this well-illustrated, easy-to-understand end-to-end guide to become an accomplished photo editor, image retoucher, and creative artist
- Updated to the latest version of Photoshop Elements 2021 with focused coverage of Adobe’s latest AI technology
- Organize, search, and manage an ever-increasing number of images and videos using expert practices
- Uncover common solutions to a wide range of photographic and image-editing problems
Managing thousands of images while producing perfectly edited results is now a must-have skill for online bloggers, influencers, vloggers, social media users, and photography enthusiasts. Photoshop Elements helps you to manage this easily and boost your creative output.
This third edition is updated with Elements 2021’s latest features and focuses on Adobe's AI-powered features along with the entire creative workflow. Each chapter is designed to help you get the most out of your image files in an easy way. You’ll learn how to add significant visual improvements to your work using no more than a few one-click edits with AI-driven features and manual adjustments. The book is filled with useful instructions to guide you seamlessly through the often complex processes, tools, and features in Photoshop Elements. Finally, you’ll cover everything from developing your organizational skills through to creating remarkable special effects, complex text, image combinations, and eye-popping visual techniques using both AI-driven features as well as manually operated tools.
By the end of this Photoshop Elements book, you'll have learned how to leverage the impressive tools available in Photoshop Elements 2021, and use them to greatly improve your photo editing and image retouching skills.
What you will learn
- Identify the five parts of Elements and set up your computer, camera, and monitor
- Import, organize, and keep track of your imported media library
- Develop advanced image retouching skills
- Discover how to add text and graphics to photographs
- Cultivate your understanding of multi-image, multi-layered editing techniques
- Develop illustrative skills with the many drawing tools available in Elements 2021
- Prepare images and projects for uploading to social media, print, and video
- Find out how to troubleshoot your work when things don’t come out the way you hoped they would
Who this book is for
This book is for amateur photographers looking to dip their toes into the editing world, anyone who wants simple but effective ideas on how to expand their creativity, as well as advanced enthusiasts seeking to push the boundaries of their creative output. Though not necessary, photography skills together with basic photo editing knowledge will help you to get the most out of this book.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now