Mastering Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 Second Edition
Supercharge your image editing using the latest features and techniques in Photoshop Elements
About the Book
An example-driven guide to take your image editing skills from beginner to advanced using powerful Photoshop Elements tools and techniques in tandem with Adobe’s latest AI technology
- Updated to the latest version of Photoshop Elements 2020 with focused coverage on Adobe’s latest AI technology
- Organize, search, and keep track of an ever-increasing number of images and videos using expert practices
- Discover common solutions to a wide range of photographic and image-editing problems
Adobe Photoshop Elements is a raster graphics editor for entry-level photographers, image editors, and hobbyists. Updated and improved to cover the latest features of Photoshop Elements 2020, this second edition includes focused coverage of Adobe's new AI-powered features that are designed to make the editing process more efficient, creative and fun.
This book takes you through the complexities of image editing in easy-to-follow, bite-sized chunks, helping you to quickly recognize the editing challenge at hand and use suitable tools and techniques to overcome it. You’ll start by learning how to import, organize, manage, edit, and use your pictures in a format that’s designed for creative photography projects. Throughout this Adobe Photoshop Elements book, you'll discover how to fix different photographic problems using an extensive repertoire of commonly applied solutions. Common processes such as applying artistic effects to creative projects, custom image makeovers, processing images for social media, and other file export methods will also be covered.
By the end of this book, you’ll have learned about the impressive tools available in Photoshop Elements 2020, and how it is designed not only for photographers who’d like to dip their toes into the editing world, but also for those wanting simple but effective ideas on how to expand their creativity while remaining time-efficient.
What you will learn
- Explore the automatic AI-powered features designed to make the editing process faster and more efficient
- Add graphic elements to any composition, photograph, or illustration
- Overcome challenges in editing multi-layered images for your photography projects
- Develop illustrative skills using Photoshop Elements' drawing tools
- Learn techniques for professional photo retouching
- Work with online and local templates to create calendars, greeting cards, and other projects
Who this book is for
This book is for creative and enthusiastic photographers with elementary experience in photo editing. If you are looking to organize your picture collection and take control of post-processing requirements, you’ll find this book useful. Though not necessary, photography skills alongside basic photo editing knowledge will help you to get the most out of this book.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now