IT Security Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure your organization reviews incoming projects for Information Security requirements, determines the scope of Information Security services needed to address project demands, performs quality control on Information Security threat and vendor risk management products, and mentors team members.
Benefits of the IT Security Kanban
2223 Ready to use prioritized IT Security requirements:
- Does your management team have access to compliance reporting that illustrates your organization of your IT security preparedness?
- How in control are you of the number of versions of CIs that are in use, and what is the impact that has on your ability to enforce IT security and protect your information assets?
- Does your organization have a log management or security information and event management (SIEM) system?
- How does your organization ensure the effective use of security controls and authentication tools to protect privacy for those systems that promote or permit public access?
- Do your organizations IT modernization efforts result in an increase or decrease in the IT security challenges your organization faces?
- Does your organization have a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO or equivalent title)?
- Does your organization have approved information security policies, procedures, and controls?
- As your organization has increased your investment in public infrastructure cloud (IaaS), how have IT security factors changed?
- Does your organization have a formal security operations center or team that actively manages security incidents and events as they are generated?
- Does your organization have appropriate IT Security policies governing user access that are effectively implemented?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2223 IT Security critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your IT Security roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2223 IT Security critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc.
Also included is the IT Security critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
IT Security Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical IT Security Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now