ISO 38500 Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Assess the benefits and the risks of information by using tools such as business capability models to create an information-centric view to quickly visualize what information matters most to the organization based on the defined business strategy; create and manage business information models in all their forms, including conceptual models, relational database designs, message models and others; use tools such as business information models to provide the organization with a future-state view of the information landscape that is unencumbered by the specific data implementation details imposed by proprietary solutions or technologies; lead decision design; participate in the analysis of data and analytics security requirements and solutions and work with the chief information security officer (CISO) and Chief Data Officer (CDO) to ensure that enterprise data and analytics assets are treated as protected assets.
Benefits of the ISO 38500 Kanban
1670 Ready to use prioritized ISO 38500 requirements, to:
- Reconcile Enterprise Architecture work, information management and data governance.
- Improve the effectiveness of security and risk management programs as well as clearly articulate the connection between IT risks and business impact.
- Analyze data in motion when it has not landed in a database yet.
- Use the information and the tools that the government has available to it that is unique and ensure that you defend that.
- Ensure that everyone who needs to have certain information gets it when they need it.
- Integrate the work of IT with that of records and information management (RIM) professionals and the legal department.
- Position information governance, data management, BI, quality, enterprise architecture, risk and data science.
- Extend the analytics capability beyond your developers, data scientists and business analysts so its accessible closest to the decision maker.
- Demonstrate that the business processes you have employed are being adhered to as documented.
- Know what was done to the data before you use it.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1670 ISO 38500 critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your ISO 38500 roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1670 ISO 38500 critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc.
Also included is the ISO 38500 critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
ISO 38500 Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical ISO 38500 Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now