IoT Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your experienced team of security-savvy developers and engineers guide organizations to build best practices with high ROI into their engineering and development lifecycles across applications, operating systems, networks, mobile, cloud and IoT through services, software solutions and R and D unique to business operations and compliance initiatives.
Benefits of the IoT Kanban
1213 Ready to use prioritized IoT requirements:
- Do you use appropriate security mechanisms to protect the personal data that your IoT technology collects?
- Does your organization identify the IoT devices that lack security controls or have inadequate security?
- What types of data analysis does your organization currently undertake for IoT at the network edge/perimeter?
- Are you taking opportunities to embed IoT and use IoT data to enhance the customer experience, including product service business models?
- How does your organization connect to its real time IoT data for visualization?
- How will people who work in your organization benefit from IoT and data streams?
- How will your organization manage data generated by IoT sensors?
- How does your organization take a streamlined approach to deploy, manage and secure IoT, to support many potential use cases and different types of IoT infrastructure?
- What is the security impact of using IoT edge devices to enable business decisions?
- How will the evolution of the Cloud, the IoT and Big Data drive your organizations platform business models?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1213 IoT critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your IoT roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1213 IoT critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions. The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc. Also included is the IoT critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
IoT Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical IoT Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now