Information Security Management Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Be certain that your company establishes architecture oversight and planning for information and network security technologies; leads development of an information security risk management program that includes business, regulatory, industry practices and technical environment considerations; establishes strategic vendor relationships for security products and services; develops enterprise-wide security incident response plans and strategies that includes integration with business, compliance, privacy, and legal constituents and requirements; provides advanced level engineering design functions; provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems.
Benefits of the Information Security Management Kanban
1589 Ready to use prioritized Information Security Management requirements:
- Does your organization have an information security policy and procedural plan (including protective control of data, secure ICT access and documented procedures)?
- Does your organization have procedures for information security incident management that include detection, resolution and recovery?
- Does your organization have an information security implementation strategy as per the risk analysis results that its implementation is undertaken as part of your organizations work plan?
- Does your organization have formal contractual arrangements with all contractors and support organizations that include the responsibilities in respect of information security and confidentiality?
- Does your organization have a policy that details specific employee and contractor responsibilities for information security before granting access to sensitive assets?
- Does your organization have an individual who is accountable for information security and who defines security processes, risk management processes and enforcement vehicles for your organization?
- What certification requirements does the audit organization provide to ensure that the enterprise complies with the ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Framework?
- Does your organization have a strategy for the use of information security technologies that are implemented and updated according to the needs and changes in the risk profile?
- Do you have the right policies and procedures to ensure your data use and information security practices are up to date and allow you to take appropriate enforcement actions when you need to?
- Does your organization have a policy for all employees and contractors to report violations of information security policies and procedures without fear of recrimination?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1589 Information Security Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Information Security Management roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1589 Information Security Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc.
Also included is the Information Security Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Information Security Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Information Security Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now