Implementing Azure: Putting Modern DevOps to Use
Transform your software deployment process with Microsoft Azure
About the Book
Explore powerful Azure DevOps solutions to develop and deploy your software faster and more efficiently.
- Build modern microservice-based systems with Azure architecture
- Learn to deploy and manage cloud services and virtual machines
- Configure clusters with Azure Service Fabric for deployment
This Learning Path helps you understand microservices architecture and leverage various services of Microsoft Azure Service Fabric to build, deploy, and maintain highly scalable enterprise-grade applications. You will learn to select an appropriate Azure backend structure for your solutions and work with its toolkit and managed apps to share your solutions with its service catalog. As you progress through the Learning Path, you will study Azure Cloud Services, Azure-managed Kubernetes, and Azure Container Services deployment techniques. To apply all that you’ve understood, you will build an end-to-end Azure system in scalable, decoupled tiers for an industrial bakery with three business domains. Toward the end of this Learning Path, you will build another scalable architecture using Azure Service Bus topics to send orders between decoupled business domains with scalable worker roles processing these orders.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will be comfortable in using development, deployment, and maintenance processes to build robust cloud solutions on Azure.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Learn Microsoft Azure by Mohamed Wali
- Implementing Azure Solutions - Second Edition by Florian Klaffenbach, Oliver Michalski, Markus Klein
- Microservices with Azure by Namit Tanasseri and Rahul Rai
What you will learn
- Study various Azure Service Fabric application programming models
- Create and manage a Kubernetes cluster in Azure Kubernetes Service
- Use site-to-site VPN and ExpressRoute connections in your environment
- Design an Azure IoT app and learn to operate it in various scenarios
- Implement a hybrid Azure design using Azure Stack
- Build Azure SQL databases with Code First Migrations
- Integrate client applications with Web API and SignalR on Azure
- Implement the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) across the entire system
Who this book is for
If you are an IT system architect, network admin, or a DevOps engineer who wants to implement Azure solutions for your organization, this Learning Path is for you. Basic knowledge of the Azure Cloud platform will be beneficial.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now