HIPAA Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Lead your organization's HIPAA Security Officer to conduct annual risk assessments and to ensure staff compliance with policies and procedures related to (cyber) privacy for staff training.
Benefits of the HIPAA Kanban
2387 Ready to use prioritized HIPAA requirements:
- Will your risk analyses be completed by appropriately certified information security professionals who have completed hundreds of HIPAA Risk Analyses for Covered Entities and Business Associates?
- Can a covered entity use existing aspects of the HIPAA Privacy Rule to give individuals the right to Opt In or Opt Out of electronic health information exchange?
- Do the plan's HIPAA privacy rule compliance procedures have to be included in the summary plan description?
- Does your organization have a group or individual responsible for HIPAA information and compliance planning?
- Does the HIPAA privacy rule expand the ability of providers, plans, marketers, and others to use your protected health information to market goods and services to you?
- What are a covered entitys obligations under the HIPAA Privacy Rule with respect to PHI held by your organization associate during the contract transition period?
- Do you have policies and procedures for gathering and storing health-related data for employees' HIPAA privacy and safety?
- How will the VoIP software organization handle privacy and security protections under the HITECH amendment of HIPAA rules?
- Do you have written and appropriately updated HIPAA Privacy and Security policies in place?
- Will the HIPAA privacy rule permit a provider who is a covered entity to disclose a complete medical record even though portions of the record were created by other providers?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2387 HIPAA critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of relevant results fast because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your HIPAA roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello, etc.
- Knockdown data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use its flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2387 HIPAA critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging, and questions.
The download is available as an easy-to-re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import into any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable, etc.
Also included is the HIPAA critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the requirements to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
HIPAA Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics, And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical HIPAA Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now