High Performance Enterprise Apps Using C# 10 and .NET 6
Hands-on Production-ready Clean Code, Pattern Matching, Benchmarking, Responsive UI and Performance Tuning Tools
About the Book
Explore the ins-and-outs of optimizing your code to improve performance
● Contains a variety of approaches and tools for resolving, repairing, and fine-tuning enterprise applications.
● Learn to write clean and efficient codes to avoid performance bottlenecks.
● Get well versed with optimization and benchmarking tools to discover and fix poor-performing code.
When making a large enterprise application, a lot of thought needs to go into the performance. This problem could have been prevented when applications are slow and have timeout errors, for example, and these errors keep happening. This book instructs developers on how to increase the efficiency of their code, detect and eliminate performance bottlenecks, and construct codes that simplify the software execution.
This book teaches to improve the performance and reliability of apps so that the business runs smoothly. Readers will learn to employ the correct data types, different pattern matching, application profiling, and performance diagnostics. Various application challenges, including a large object heap, memory cache, system interoperability, and accurate collections, are thoroughly discussed with appropriate solutions. While exploring how to improve application performance, readers will gain hands-on experience with tools like Visual Studio Diagnostic Tools, JetBrains DotMemory, Red Gate ANTS, and dotTrace.
Furthermore, readers get to practice writing clean codes, use of expert best practices, and design effective UIs responding appropriately to the server and the user.
Who this book is for
C# and .NET developers, application developers, web developers, and software developers are all looking forward to this book because they want to focus on producing high-quality apps rather than managing the development tool.
Table of Contents
Section-I: An Introduction to Code Performance and C#
1. The Need for High-Performance Code
2. Overview of C#
3. New and Improved features in C#
4. Using Data Types
5. Enhancing Pattern Matching
6. Using Collections Properly
7. Identifying Performance Problems
8. Benchmarking Code with BenchmarkDotNet
9. Dealing with the Memory Cache
10. Working with the Large Object Heap
11. Creating a Responsive UI
12. Overcoming InterOp Challenges
● Develop the ability to recognise code with poor performance in every application.
● Prevent application performance issues by writing code free of errors and problems.
● Verify troublesome areas of the application's code with in-depth testing.
● Think creatively to create responsive user interfaces for individual users and applications.
● Get an opportunity to learn necessary C# commands quickly.
● Overcome the difficulties brought by InterOp, Hashtable, and Collection.
BPB is Asia's largest publishers of Computer & IT books. For the last 63 years BPB has been a friend, philosopher and guide for programmers, developers, hardware technicians, IT Professionals who have made things happen in the IT World.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now