Hands-On Machine Learning with TensorFlow.js
A guide to building ML applications integrated with web technology using the TensorFlow.js library
About the Book
- Build, train and run machine learning models in the browser using TensorFlow.js
- Create smart web applications from scratch with the help of useful examples
- Use flexible and intuitive APIs from TensorFlow.js to understand how machine learning algorithms function
TensorFlow.js is a framework that enables you to create performant machine learning (ML) applications that run smoothly in a web browser. With this book, you will learn how to use TensorFlow.js to implement various ML models through an example-based approach.
Starting with the basics, you'll understand how ML models can be built on the web. Moving on, you will get to grips with the TensorFlow.js ecosystem to develop applications more efficiently. The book will then guide you through implementing ML techniques and algorithms such as regression, clustering, fast Fourier transform (FFT), and dimensionality reduction. You will later cover the Bellman equation to solve Markov decision process (MDP) problems and understand how it is related to reinforcement learning. Finally, you will explore techniques for deploying ML-based web applications and training models with TensorFlow Core. Throughout this ML book, you'll discover useful tips and tricks that will build on your knowledge.
By the end of this book, you will be equipped with the skills you need to create your own web-based ML applications and fine-tune models to achieve high performance.
What you will learn
- Use the t-SNE algorithm in TensorFlow.js to reduce dimensions in an input dataset
- Deploy tfjs-converter to convert Keras models and load them into TensorFlow.js
- Apply the Bellman equation to solve MDP problems
- Use the k-means algorithm in TensorFlow.js to visualize prediction results
- Create tf.js packages with Parcel, Webpack, and Rollup to deploy web apps
- Implement tf.js backend frameworks to tune and accelerate app performance
Who this book is for
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now