Hands-On Deep Learning Architectures with Python
Create deep neural networks to solve computational problems using TensorFlow and Keras
About the Book
Concepts, tools, and techniques to explore deep learning architectures and methodologies
- Explore advanced deep learning architectures using various datasets and frameworks
- Implement deep architectures for neural network models such as CNN, RNN, GAN, and many more
- Discover design patterns and different challenges for various deep learning architectures
Deep learning architectures are composed of multilevel nonlinear operations that represent high-level abstractions; this allows you to learn useful feature representations from the data. This book will help you learn and implement deep learning architectures to resolve various deep learning research problems.
Hands-On Deep Learning Architectures with Python explains the essential learning algorithms used for deep and shallow architectures. Packed with practical implementations and ideas to help you build efficient artificial intelligence systems (AI), this book will help you learn how neural networks play a major role in building deep architectures. You will understand various deep learning architectures (such as AlexNet, VGG Net, GoogleNet) with easy-to-follow code and diagrams. In addition to this, the book will also guide you in building and training various deep architectures such as the Boltzmann mechanism, autoencoders, convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), natural language processing (NLP), GAN, and more—all with practical implementations.
By the end of this book, you will be able to construct deep models using popular frameworks and datasets with the required design patterns for each architecture. You will be ready to explore the potential of deep architectures in today's world.
What you will learn
- Implement CNNs, RNNs, and other commonly used architectures with Python
- Explore architectures such as VGGNet, AlexNet, and GoogLeNet
- Build deep learning architectures for AI applications such as face and image recognition, fraud detection, and many more
- Understand the architectures and applications of Boltzmann machines and autoencoders with concrete examples
- Master artificial intelligence and neural network concepts and apply them to your architecture
- Understand deep learning architectures for mobile and embedded systems
Who this book is for
If you’re a data scientist, machine learning developer/engineer, or deep learning practitioner, or are curious about AI and want to upgrade your knowledge of various deep learning architectures, this book will appeal to you. You are expected to have some knowledge of statistics and machine learning algorithms to get the best out of this book
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now