GRC Management Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the GRC team is responsible for providing oversight and governance over all cybersecurity related activities to ensure management awareness, maintain risk metrics, and mature the security and compliance posture of the environment.
Benefits of the GRC Management Kanban
2445 Ready to use prioritized GRC Management requirements, to:
- Assess your organizations enterprise wide data storage methodologies, has your organization appropriately planned its data storage process.
- Leverage your investments in risk management, internal control, and data management and analysis.
- Rate how well your Department or organization views the effective management of risk as a value add / organizational advantage.
- Analyse supply chain performance from a risk management viewpoint.
- Have an Effective GRC Strategy when you have an Information Silos Disconnect.
- Enable stage configuration changes to become effective after a workflow has been initiated.
- Approach risk management in far flung and inherently risky operations.
- Integrate risk management with your organizations strategic direction and plan.
- Measure the return on investment (ROI) in your risk management program.
- Know if your security investments protect your most critical business functions.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2445 GRC Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your GRC Management roadmap.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2445 GRC Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the GRC Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
GRC Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical GRC Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now