Enterprise Risk Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the Business Risk and Control Officer is responsible for monitoring and reporting on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group and enterprise function and supporting interpretation of policy, guidelines, and governance programs as the front line liaison to Independent Risk Management leaders for moderate to high risk and complex enterprise risk programs.
Benefits of the Enterprise Risk Kanban
2399 Ready to use prioritized Enterprise Risk requirements:
- How frequently does your organization evaluate your organizations risk profile and assess its impact on the business strategy and plan?
- How does your organization organizations become more proactive in considering and initiating change to enhance risk management and structure?
- How does your organizations risk manager determine if your organization is exposed to risks that might be addressed with an alternative risk transfer programme?
- Does your organization have a robust traditional risk management program that encourages risk awareness with proactive event reporting?
- What considerations about risk management have taken place at the board level or among top management when strategies decision were made in the past?
- What types of risk does your organization encounter and address in your risk management program?
- Which industry standard for risk management does your Department or organization predominately follow?
- How does information from the risk management process inform the strategic planning process?
- Does the risk management process prompt management to look outside your organization for external events, including disruptive innovation, that might trigger risks for the enterprise?
- Does management have access to a robust set of key risk indicators to monitor its top risks?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2399 Enterprise Risk critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Enterprise Risk roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2399 Enterprise Risk critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Enterprise Risk critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Enterprise Risk Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Enterprise Risk Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now