Enterprise Architecture Principles Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Be sure your team supports the design and development Operational Technology (OT) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards, and in collaboration with CI/OT Architects.
Benefits of the Enterprise Architecture Principles Kanban
1721 Ready to use prioritized Enterprise Architecture Principles requirements, to:
- Reconcile Enterprise Architecture work, information management and data governance.
- Make use of technology to smoothly merge legacy core systems with new delivery models, business partner interfaces, and satellite systems.
- Determine whether the business and IT systems are aligned if you do not have a clear understanding of each.
- Position information governance, data management, BI, quality, Enterprise Architecture, risk and data science.
- Structure your architecture and implement new technology to integrate changes into business processes in a quick and cost effective manner.
- Align business processes with analysis and requirements for technology projects.
- Demonstrate your Information Management proficiency.
- Combine operational data and Enterprise Architecture to better support decision making.
- Bring more clarity and stability to your business plans to help IT make the right moves.
- Define a suitable method for measuring and quantifying, in financial terms, the value of Enterprise Architecture based business transformation.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1721 Enterprise Architecture Principles critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Enterprise Architecture Principles roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1721 Enterprise Architecture Principles critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc.
Also included is the Enterprise Architecture Principles critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Enterprise Architecture Principles Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Enterprise Architecture Principles Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now