Enterprise Architecture Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the guide:
Work with Legal, Compliance, Information Security and Enterprise Architecture teams to ensure you have the proper technology, systems and policies to meet data protection requirements and minimize risk and liability of improperly managed information assets.
Ready to use prioritized Enterprise Architecture requirements, to:
- Maintain the EA in the midst of evolving systems and new business requirements.
- Instrument your applications to have more visibility of your deployed applications.
- Know your data is secure.
- Ensure that sensitive data is protected.
- Architect the information to deliver the correct information in a timely manner.
- Use AWS features and services in order to further reduce your cost.
- Use security intelligence to benefit your business.
- Transition your organization to best take advantage of cloud.
- Ensure that the current security levels are appropriate for your needs.
- Embrace cloud technology while reducing risk.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Enterprise Architecture critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities guide will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Guide will help you plan and manage your Enterprise Architecture roadmap.
Table Of Contents:
About The Art of Service
Enterprise Architecture Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Enterprise Architecture Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Deloitte, Cognosante, LLC, Fulton Bank, Medline Industries Inc, WestRock, Red Cedar Consultancy LLC, Verizon, Expedia.com, naviHealth, Inc., Dovel Technologies, LLC, Mattel, Accenture, BOEING, Conifer Health Solutions, Ann Enterprises, Inc. (dba AnnSolutions.com), TekSynap, NAPA Auto Parts, TurningPoint Healthcare Solutions, LLC, Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, Zions Bancorporation, Iron Mountain, Barclays, Principal Financial Group, Insight Enterprises, Inc., Algolia
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now