Disaster Recovery Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Work cross functionally with leadership and (internal) client teams to define and implement business impact assessments, coordinate and lead business continuity and disaster recovery tabletops and exercises, identify, and prioritize remediation, and track completion, partner with (internal) client team and functional leads to implement and maintain disaster recovery plans and metrics to ensure the security and integrity of (internal) client technology and data, and identify program improvements.
Benefits of the Disaster Recovery Kanban
3726 Ready to use prioritized Disaster Recovery requirements:
- Does your organization have a plan or framework for business continuity management or disaster recovery management?
- Does the cloud service provider have a disaster recovery plan in place to recover the applications and data that are running in the facility?
- Has your organization customized its business continuity and disaster recovery plans or is a generic plan in place?
- Does your organization ensure that business impact assessment, business continuity and disaster recovery plans are produced for all mission critical information, applications, systems and networks?
- What are your disaster recovery and business continuity plans now that you have a cloud infrastructure?
- Is the plan strategic and operational in nature (i.e., does it include guidance that facilitates plan implementation), covering basic steps your organization will take to support the recovery process?
- Does your organization have an established change control process in place to keep the continuity / recovery plan current with process, organizational and technology changes?
- Are there other organization business units work arounds that would release resources for use on recovery activities?
- Do your cloud providers have a demonstrated track record in meeting data availability and recovery requirements?
- How does your organizations recovery organization and leadership work with the emergency response leadership and support functions to ensure a smooth transition to the recovery process?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 3726 Disaster Recovery critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Disaster Recovery roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 3726 Disaster Recovery critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions. The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc. Also included is the Disaster Recovery critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Disaster Recovery Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Disaster Recovery Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now