Digital Workplace Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Work with business leaders from product teams to analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, utilize network of relationships with the relevant industry to gather market intelligence, and ensure solutions include plans for metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
Benefits of the Digital Workplace Kanban
2130 Ready to use prioritized Digital Workplace requirements:
- How do you tell if your organization and employees are ready for the digital workplace and what extra skills will you need to make the greatest use of it?
- As access to workplace tools becomes ubiquitous, and employees can theoretically choose to answer work emails and complete tasks 24x7, what steps do you put in place to prevent employee burnout?
- If an employee does not have your organization owned device, how are they going to securely access organization resources?
- How does your organizations policy address physical and psychosocial well being for employees to support increasing use of technologies?
- If you have a digital workplace program does it cover the benefits of using tools as well as how to use them?
- What impact does your organizations culture have on the ability of your organization to realize its mission and vision?
- Does your organization currently have an outlined workplace transformation strategy in place?
- Do you have a virtual workplace that is easy to access and hosts examples of your organization culture?
- Does your organization have a digital workplace vision involving facilitated flexible working?
- What policies does your organization have in place to protect private and confidential digital information?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2130 Digital Workplace critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Digital Workplace roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2130 Digital Workplace critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Digital Workplace critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Digital Workplace Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Digital Workplace Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now