DevOps IoT Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Be close to each team architecture and code to provide adequate cross system solutions to drive your business goals.
Benefits of the DevOps IoT Kanban
1577 Ready to use prioritized DevOps IoT requirements:
- How are IoT applications deployed to the multi cloud using the DevOps approach in your organization?
- Where does DevOps introduce more security threats, or does it have a more risk reducing impact?
- What managed services does your IoT vendor offer?
- How does DevOps influence Information System development performance in your organization?
- Does your service provider have a strong vision for services across the IoT value chain?
- How much security and data privacy does your system require?
- How do your testing tools evolve to meet the QA needs for applications built on AI and IoT technologies?
- Do you frequently check your detailed billing, does your app need all the allocated CPUs and RAM, or will it run on less?
- How does your test data management fit in with DevOps?
- To what extent have your developers embraced continuous delivery practices and the DevOps culture to increase the effectiveness of the software development and release process?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1577 DevOps IoT critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your DevOps IoT roadmap:
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Aeratable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1577 DevOps IoT critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions. The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Aeratable etc. Also included is the DevOps IoT critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
DevOps IoT Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical DevOps IoT Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now