Developing Sustainable Supply Chains to Drive Value ( Business Expert Press )
Management Issues, Insights, Concepts, and Tools—Foundations
About the Book
This book provides a multi-perspective approach to sustainability and value chains to allow understanding from a variety of disciplines and professional backgrounds. Some of the key features of this book include:
- Short vignettes of important trends along with relevant management issues;
- Evidence-based management examples from leading multinational companies, as well as small and medium enterprises spanning supply chains;
- References to appropriate tools, emerging technology, and practices;
- Chapter action items for the reader to take a deeper look at integration opportunities involving sustainability and supply chain management;
- An action-learning approach to applying concepts and tools so readers from any functional perspective can implement and manage sustainability projects;
- and guidelines on how to move forward with your supply chain sustainability initiative.
Business Expert Press
Since 2008, Business Expert Press has been providing business students and professionals with precise, business information written by experts in their fields. Available in both print and eBook formats, our books can be obtained by consumers through a variety of sources including direct purchase on our website and major online bookstores. Business librarians can purchase our entire Digital Library, published and updated annually, in total, or in various configurations such as topical e-collections or custom bundles, through perpetual access or subscription.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now