Book presents a detailed discussion on current trends and technologies of databases in easy-to-understand language
About the Book
Based on NIELIT ‘A’ Level Revised and Latest Syllabus for Module 7 (A7-R5)
Book presents a detailed discussion on current trends and technologies of databases in easy-to-understand language. Concepts of DBMS architecture and fundamentals of database design, covering topics like Entity Relationship diagram, Normalization, Aggregation, Functional dependencies, Clustering indexes, etc. are explained in a simple manner so that students of all streams can understand the subject matter easily. Properties of relational model, concept of keys, integrity rules and query language are portrayed in a very comprehensive manner to build a strong foundation in Relational Database Management System.
What you will learn
- Book is designed with the view to equip learners with two types of databases - RDBMS and NoSQL.
- MariaDB database, NoSQL database technologies - MongoDB, Advanced DBMS concepts are described in an easy to understand language.
Who this book is for
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn Database Technologies and to know how to select the right database for different types of applications.
Table of Contents
1. An overview of Database Management System
2. Architecture of Database system
3. Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
4. Database Design
6. Manipulating Data with MariaDB
7. NoSQL Databases Technologies
8. Selecting the Right Database
BPB is Asia's largest publishers of Computer & IT books. For the last 63 years BPB has been a friend, philosopher and guide for programmers, developers, hardware technicians, IT Professionals who have made things happen in the IT World.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now