Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your group owns multiple active delivery of multiple technology implementations at any given time, performing project management, process and technology design, change management guidance, business requirements documentation, test plans, data migration strategy, and training.
Benefits of the Data Migration Kanban
2050 Ready to use prioritized Data Migration requirements:
- What adjustments will you need to make to data architecture and formats to allow access in new cloud environments in view, and do you have a data migration strategy?
- Is your organization able to perform data cleansing of legacy data prior to data migration into a new system?
- Does your organization have resources (DBA, etc) who understand your current database structure and who can extract data into a pre defined file and format?
- How will you ensure you have a tried and tested migration process and that data dropouts are at a manageable level?
- Does your organization have standards or protocols in place to monitor and assess the quality of data migration into the system of record?
- Does the cloud solution have a cost effective data migration process that preserves content structure and integrity and ensures uninterrupted access to critical data?
- Does the data migration plan include a description of how the legacy data quality will be evaluated?
- How will you know if the migration has successfully moved the data from the source to the target environment?
- Does the data migration plan include a description of the test criteria that will be used for verification?
- Does the data migration plan include a description of how the data migration procedures will be developed and verified?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2050 Data Migration critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Data Migration roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
- Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2050 Data Migration critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Data Migration critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Data Migration Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Data Migration Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: CyberCoders, Chewy, Bloomberg, Altair Engineering, Berkeley College, Mead & Hunt, Cardinal Health, Dell Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, VillageMD, Scholastic, Guy Carpenter, Capgemini, Sanderson Pipe Corporation, iknowvate technologies, Guidewire Software, Inc., Black & Veatch, NYC DEPT OF HEALTH/MENTAL HYGIENE, Penn State University, Delta, Interos, Inc., Novartis, MediaCom, Biogen, Best Buy, Seagen, Kimberly-Clark, Sandoz, Fidelity Investments, Newell Brands, The Clorox Company, Kyndryl, Stanley, Black and Decker, VSA Partners, Inc., Humana, News Corp, CardWorks, Deloitte, Nationwide, IBM, Microsoft, Miracle Software Systems, amdocs, Adobe, SEKAI Digital Twins, ICF, CapB InfoteK, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., FedEx Services, Citi, General Motors, North Dakota State Government, The Travelers Companies, Inc., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., AmericanAg, Oracle, iMedX, Inc., Cultivate Behavioral Health & Education, nFrastructure, USAA, Optiv, Greenway Health, PG&E Corporation, PepsiCo, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Gwinnett County Public Schools, The Jackson Laboratory, QTS Data Centers, CRI Advantage, Noblis, Booz Allen Hamilton, Land O'Lakes, The Hanover Insurance Group, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Waukegan Community Unit District 60, Deco Recovery Management, Rockefeller Foundation, ERT, Ameresco, Convex Tech, StoneX Group Inc. US, Lucid Motors, Nordstrom, BAE Systems, Beam Inc., Trimble, Universal Music Group, Valent U.S.A. LLC, Principle Business Enterprises, Inc, TA Digital, Home Depot / THD, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Intel, Nike, BASF, AIG, The Ohio State University, Northrop Grumman, Ascential, One Million Degrees, JLM HR Consulting LLC, S&P Global, Genus PLC, PCL Construction, CrowdStrike, Facebook, Meta, Cyxtera, Google, Apple, Ankr, Ursus, NVIDIA, University of Miami, CDW, Falconwood, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cloudflare